1. I have missed travel so, so much. I appreciated and was so grateful for a getaway weekend to Santa Barbara with family a few weeks ago. I fell in love with the Spanish architecture and perfect temperatures. I even got to visit a pop up shop for one of my favorite brands.
2. I love to read and am always looking for the balance between non-fiction & fiction. I was gifted the cutest book and thought it would make a great graduation gift. It makes you think how you can be the 'extra' in someone's life! Good Stuff and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!
3. Spring is around the corner and shorts & sneaks will be my uniform for this Texas heat. I have all the heart eyes for this pair! They make my mom uniform cute and colorful! Thinking about adding this woven purse into the rotation too. The hint of blush is dreamy!
4. I am not a beauty junkie, but I have also come to realize I am not getting any younger 🤪. I like to keep my routine simple, BUT have fallen for this eye cream. I'm loving it and the color of the packaging is 😍😍.
5. Cold brew has made a comeback in my life of late. I'm loving the look of this brand. Excited to try & gift to a fellow coffee lover!