I’m not sure when this shift happened, but I LOVE VALENTINE’S DAY! I think it started with having babies, and the low key nature of the ‘holiday’ is very much my speed. The day of love is very much a ‘just a little something’ kinda day, and it’s right up my alley! I wanted to make a list of some things I’ve got my ‘heart eyes’ on and thought you may love too!
Here’s my top 12 LOVE LIST (in no particular order)
- This brand CRUSHES Valentine statement pieces! I have added a few to cart, but have narrowed it down to this as the favorite.
- Finding little ‘somethings’ for my teen daughter is such fun! I bought a set of these, and will add a fun beauty item like this and wrap up together!
- Cute PJ shorts are all the rage and I am loving these! The softest fabric! I bought 2 pairs for a little happy mail for our goddaughters in Austin & Birmingham! I hope they love them too.
- Who doesn’t love a good bag? Not a fancy one, but a fun multi-purpose one. This one in bright pink or red is amazing. Such a cool shape, and seems high style and high design without breaking the bank.
- To know me is to know my love of stripes. These are two classic and chic brands that I’m loving and both have amazing striped tops perfect for Valentine’s Day! This is a classic, and this is bolder, but so fun!
- This is a new to me brand, but the artistry and function of this item make for an amazing pairing. That they are heart shaped makes it such a perfect Galentine gift!
- Something sweet is a must for this ‘Hallmark holiday,’ and this recipe looks easy to make and perfect to bag up. Add a cute tag and gift!
- This haircare set was a “favorite things” gift for the holiday, and I’m not mad that the colors make it a perfect pink and blush Valentine’s gift. Might be one I buy for me!
- I don’t wear a ton of color, but don’t mind a splash at the foot level. Eyeing these to jazz up a pair of jeans and sweater for the big day!
- I LOVE TO READ! Although what’s on my kindle is a bit spicy these days (Thanks to @beachreadsandbubbly, I love a good B.R.A.D.), but my all time favorite book on LOVE is this. If you want something sweet and a bit spicy, this would be a recent favorite.
- Tumblers & cups are now very much fashion statement pieces. I love this cup, and paired with these make a fun gift for a teacher or friend!
- Last but not least. Who doesn’t love a good box of chocolates in honor of Valentine’s Day? This brand is my #1. Small bites, but amazing flavor. Add it with an on-theme piece of art and you have an amazing Valentine or Galentine gift to give.
Hoping some of these ideas help you to spread some LOVE next month!